Perth’s combination of city attractions with relaxed ambience is appealing to its 1.5 million residents and visitors alike. For all, there’s a variety of things to do - from day sightseeing trips to Freemantle and Rottnest Island to a Swan Valley river cruise or drive to the Margaret River Wine Region.
As the cornerstone of Western Australia you should definitely plan a visit to Australia’s most remote and sunniest capital city. It’s worth the effort.
Read the stories:
- Sunset Coast Beaches : Unspoilt and Uncrowded
- One Week Walkabout in Western Australia
- The Kimberely: Australian Icon
- Annual Truffle Festival & Gastronomic Weekend
- More Stories
Rainbow Tourism Accredited Accommodation:
Bars, Clubs, Restaurants,Venues, Events:
- Perth Pride – October to November 2012
- George Michael Concert – 10 November 2012
- Gay and lesbian venues, bars, clubs and restaurants
- Out In Perth
- Pride WA
Tours and sightseeing: