Popularly known as “The Alice” or simply “Alice”, Alice Springs is situated in the geographic centre of Australia near the southern border of the Northern Territory.
The region where Alice Springs is located is known as the Red Centre, and is an arid environment consisting of several different deserts. LGBT life is not totally arid, thankfully, but gay owned accommodation is scarce and visitors must settle for gay welcoming accommodation, attractions and tours.
Historically and culturally interesting, Alice is a great destination, and also known as the gateway for Uluru (Ayers Rock) some 235 kms away.
- Rainbow Tourism Accredited Accommodation
- Alice Spring and Uluru stories
- Alice Springs sightseeing and attractions
- Uluru sightseeing and attractions
- Alice Springs Facebook group