Harking back to the Fabulous 50′s the 51st Annual Queen’s Birthday Ball will be a stylish retro affair in the beautifully restored Tivoli in Fortitude Valley. The Tivoli is one of Brisbane’s most elegant and unique venues, with a charm and ambience perfect for a stylish costume ball.
Held on Sunday the 10th of June, the awards and ball will celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee with a theme of Fabulous Fifties. The Queen’s Birthday Ball is Australia’s longest running LGBT-focused event.
- Need a bed down near the Fortitude Valley gay district?
- Check out Rainbow Tourism Places to Stay
- Brisbane Gay Venues
- Brisbane First-Timer? Things to see and do over a long weekend.
- Take to the skies Helicopter Ride
- See the Story Bridge, the South Bank precinct and admire the city skyline – for less than 100 dollars!