Turtle Cove’s famous Mardi Gras Recovery Week returns with fresh vibes at the resort.
Turtle Cove is situation along the Cairns-Port Douglas Highway in Far North Queensland. It’s a destination and party worth the effort to get there post Sydney Mardi Gras Parade and Closing Party.
It’s the perfect place to chill and relax after frantic days spent at Mardi Gras. Australians and overseas visitors have been travelling to the party for years
Famous for being situated in an unspoilt paradise as much as for its reputation for fun events, Turtle Cove is an adults only gay and lesbian resort, with a Recovery Week package that’s a sure sell out.
Turtle Cove’ Beach Resort’s Famous Mardi Gras Recovery Package
- 3 night package – Valid between 5th to the 10th March
- 3 nights accommodation
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Tropical continental breakfast daily
- Return coach transfers from Cairns Airport or city
- 2 dinners in Sandbar Restaurant
- $25 drink voucher
- Nightly entertainment
Room Type & Twin Share Prices
- Garden View - $322 per night
- Coral Sea View - $344 per night
- Coral Sea Deluxe - $414 per night
- Beachfront - $460 per night
You will soon find that life slows down in Tropical North Queensland, but if you can drag yourself away, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rain Forest are on the doorstep. Both have to be seen to be believed.
- More information about the Resort and Recovery Week.
- More information about Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras ending 5 March.